Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-09-22 Origin:Site
The advantages of induction heater
1) induction heating is not necessary to heat the workpiece as a whole. It can be used selectively to heat the parts, so as to achieve the purpose of low energy consumption, and the deformation of the workpiece is not obvious.
2) the heating speed can make the workpiece reach the desired temperature in a very short period of time, even within one second.Thus, the surface oxidation and decarbonization of the workpiece are relatively minor, and most workpieces are not protected by gas.
3) adjust the working frequency and power of the equipment according to the need, and control the surface hardening layer.The hardness, strength and toughness of the martensite of the hardened layer are relatively high.
4) after induction heater way after heat treatment of workpiece, areas under the surface hardened layer has a thicker toughness, good compression stress, makes the ability to resist fatigue and fracture of the workpiece are higher.
5) heating equipment is easy to install on the production line, easy to realize mechanization and automation, easy to manage, can effectively reduce transportation, save manpower, improve production efficiency.
6) multi-purpose can be achieved.It can finish the heat treatment process such as quenching, annealing, tempering, normalizing and tempering, etc. It can also finish the welding, smelting, heat assembly, thermal disassembly and thermal forming.
7) easy to use, easy to operate, open or stop at any time.And it doesn't need to be preheated.
8) can be operated manually or semi-automatic and fully automatic;It can be used for a long time. It can be used for random use.It is advantageous for the use of the equipment in the low price of power supply.
9) high energy efficiency, environmental protection and energy saving, safe and reliable, working conditions of workers, state promotion, etc.