Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-11-28 Origin:Site
Special features of electronic induction heating power supply
1. Control core: adopt the world's most advanced high-speed digital signal processor (HDSP), and use the special chip developed by og-induction as the auxiliary processor.
2. Using the new generation IGBT or MOSFET as the main inverter, combined with efficient and fast resonance control, the inverter efficiency is greater than 95%, and the host power factor is greater than 0.9.
3. Air cooling, water cooling or dual combination will make the equipment more suitable for various industries.
4. The equipment adopts the all-digital high speed resonance control mode, which enables it to adapt to various parameters of the sensor and work in the most efficient state. The whole series is equipped with a digital PID temperature control module, including user programmable temperature control curve technology, built-in 2 test temperature or 6 temperature measurement.
5. Built-in programmable engineering application IO interface: analog quantity output, analog input, IO output and IO input interface, RS232 or RS485 communication interface.
6. The communication interface can connect the dedicated data recorder.
7. The power adjustment is adopted in a non-polarized mode, which can be adjusted from 0% to 100%, with 0.1% registration or 0.01% registration, and the output stability is 0.3% or 0.025%.
8. The control interface is displayed in both Chinese and English, with the display screen using 2.7 ", 5.5 "or 7.0", according to different application situations.
9. Optional with limited or wireless remote control (with LED display)
10. The design life of air cooling equipment is more than 12 years. The design life of water cooling equipment (except water and water) is more than eight years, and water flow protection is protected by rapid water flow detection.